Pleasant Consulting cares about the environment and is aggressive in not creating waste.
- Pleasant Consulting plants one tree for every placement we make
- We encourage not printing out documents as much as possible and we use Docusign to cut down on paper waste.
- We use a water dispenser instead of individual bottled water
- We do not allow any disposable cups, plates or silverware in our breakroom
- We host an electronics recycling day annually to donate our retired computer equipment and electronics to PCs for Por People, as well as encourage our employees to bring personal electronic recycling from home
Pleasant Consulting Volunteers. Our employees are given paid time off for any volunteering during work hours.
- We are actively involved in CIOs Against Cancer by serving on the planning committees as well as donating money and volunteering at every event
- We sponsor and serve on the Board of Directors for the MN Talent and Recruiter Network, a nonprofit group dedicated to educating MN Recruiters and we are a financial sponsor
- One of our employees is on the Board of Trustees for the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum Foundation
- We are involved and hold certification with WBE (Woman Owned Business Enterprises)
- We have a diversity and inclusion policy and program for our hiring practices
- We care about our employees and offer our internal staff health insurance, 401K, and unlimited paid vacation
- We do a volunteer event as a company every year some of our time has been spent with Feed My Starving Children
Pleasant consulting is well organized and financially stable.
- Pleasant Consulting has business insurance including general liability and errors and omissions that allows us to do business with large corporations
- We outsource our accounts receivable and payrolling. This unique situation ensures that all employees and consultants are paid first and the company and owners only has access to profits.
- We have a group of advisors including a lawyer, accountant, financial advisor, benefits insurance agent and a business insurance advisor that ensures our business runs smoothly
- Our current ownership is solely with Marty Pleasant. Though we are set up to include partnerships we have not entered into any of these agreements
- We hold certifications including WBE, WOSB, CERT, DBE and TGB with the State of MN
- We have 2 factor authentication on all our devices to protect our data and our customers